Editorial Disclaimer: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any financial institution and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
TruWest Visa® Signature Card
- A balance transfer is a great way to reduce your interest expense. You can use that savings to put extra money into your pocket, or to pay off your debt much more quickly.
- You can use this card to transfer debt from another bank. You cannot use this card to transfer debt from another card at Truwest Credit Union Bank.
- You should consider this card for the good balance transfer offer. 18 months at 0% interest, with a 3% fee, could be a great way to reduce your interest cost.
- To understand if the balance transfer offer makes sense, you need to consider your existing credit card interest rate and the amount of money you can afford to pay each month. To see how much you could save, and to see if this is the best offer for you, you can input your data into our Balance Transfer calculator.
- The card also offers rewards if you spend on in- store and online purchases. You earn upto 10 extra Points per dollar spend. To understand if this offer makes sense, you can input your data into our Cashback card calculator. Do not transfer any balance to this card if you plan to spend on it for rewards.
- Also you can take advantage of intro bonus offer $100 bonus after you spend $100 in first 3 months after account opening. There is no annual fee for this card.
- Balance Transfers are the best way to reduce debt, but you need to beware the fine print.